Top 10 Best Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner Reviews and Buying Guide 2018 (Updated)
You love your jewelry but hate how dirty, grimy, grungy and stained they look. They just aren’t as sparkly and bright as they used to be and people are noticing their lackluster appearance. You are at your wits end! How on earth are you going to restore their glitter and bling?
You could try to wash them off or scrub them but your results are not as sparkly and glittery as you would like. Worse, you may end up damaging your valuables even further. You could also pay hundreds of dollars to get them professionally cleaned.
But what if there is a way to clean your jewelry yourself and restore them to their glorious shine within seconds? Instead of going to the jewelers to have your jewelry cleaned and spending so much to do so, why not try out any of the best ultrasonic jewelry cleaner machines you can buy at surprisingly low costs?
Top 3 Best Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner: Editor’s Choice[wpsm_comparison_table id=”5″ class=””]
This is quite possible and our buying guide is here to give you the scoop on ten of the top jewelry cleaners that will fit your budget.
Best Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner Review:
1. Magnasonic Professional Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner with Digital Timer[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B007Q2M17K” locale=”US” src=”http://www.significantotherbroadway.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/41QxD1i5DkL.jpg” tag=”significantotherbroadway-20″ width=”500″] [su_button url=”https://www.amazon.com/Magnasonic-Professional-Ultrasonic-Eyeglasses-MGUC500/dp/B007Q2M17K?tag=significantotherbroadway-20″ target=”blank” background=”#FF4900″ size=”4″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: share-square-o” rel=”nofollow”]Check Price[/su_button]
If you are like a newly-wed who love the sight of a glittering wedding ring you will appreciate the sparkling results of the Magnasonic Digital Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner. With only water, you can transform your dull jewelry into bright pieces using the 42,000 Hertz of ultrasonic power generated by this cleaner. Grime and dirt are gently lifted within minutes with this offering from the makers of the top ultrasonic jewelry cleaner machines on the market.
Choose among five cleaning settings – 90, 180, 280, 380 and 480 seconds. Of course, your settings depending on the amount of grunge you need to remove from your jewelry and other items. The more grime and dirt you need to remove, the longer the run cycle you would need to set. Expect the same professional results you would have received from the jewelers. Not only is this cleaner great for removing ugly grime from your jewelry, it is just as effective on dentures, eyeglasses, utensils, razor blades, and many other items. It does not matter whether you are using this cleaner for your home, business, or anywhere else this ultrasonic jewelry cleaner is just the ticket to get all your priceless pieces looking sparkly new again.
The Magnasonic Digital Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner is so easy to use, just pour water into the tank and place your items inside. You may also add a little hand or dishwashing soap to get a superior cleaning result. The chamber, which is made of stainless steel, has a capacity to hold 20 ounces (600 mL) of cleaning solution. The generous interior dimensions are 5.4″ by 3.6″ by 2.1″ which allow you to fit much more jewelry into this cleaner. You might also agree that the jewelry cleaner is a much better choice than a steamer, which is more costly.
2. Simple Shine Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner with Adjustable Power[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”398″ identifier=”B07CNTNTDX” locale=”US” src=”https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61Ywh9Fgb1L._UY695_.jpg” tag=”significantotherbroadway-20″ width=”500″] [su_button url=”https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CNTNTDX/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=significantotherbroadway-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B07CNTNTDX&linkId=dbb6b7549c32c905714f9eddd96e1c6a” target=”blank” background=”#FF4900″ size=”4″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: share-square-o” rel=”nofollow”]Check Price[/su_button]
Another effective jewelry cleaner you might try is the Ivation IVUC96S Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner. It comes ready to use, simply pour water into the tank and place your jewelry or other items to be cleaned inside. Everything from watches, fine jewelry, contact lenses, eyeglasses, CD’s, DVD’s, and even dentures can be restored to top shape within minutes. Put millions of microscopic bubbles to work getting rid of dirt and grime from any item that can fit into the tank.
You will achieve professional results in cleaning and shine your jewelry without having to use harsh and harmful chemicals at all. Choose from three energy levels to clean your jewelry. Your delicate items will not be damaged when you use one of the best home jewelry cleaner systems for professional quality results. For delicate items choose the lower setting and for durable items choose the higher power settings. Select from five cleaning cycles – 90 seconds to eight minutes. You won’t waste energy and time in selecting your timer and power according to the amount of dirt and grime you need to remove. A convenient feature is the water tank that you can remove as well as the cover that can be detached.
The carry handle is designed for you to easily lift the tank to fill or to empty it. Your jewelry cleaner is also supplied with a jewelry basket, CD/DVD stand, and a watch and earring holder. These extra accessories make it much easier for you to fit and clean most items in your jewelry cleaner. When trying out cleaning solutions do not mix bleach and chlorine as this can damage your stainless steel items and corrode them. Also, ensure that you fill the unit to its maximum line after you have placed your jewelry and basket inside. This is to avoid spilling your cleaning solution. This ultrasonic cleaner is also compact enough to hold in any space in your home or office.
3. iSonic P4820-WSB Commercial Ultrasonic Cleaner[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B00HLBKNLW” locale=”US” src=”http://www.significantotherbroadway.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/41x2kNEq2BLL.jpg” tag=”significantotherbroadway-20″ width=”500″] [su_button url=”https://www.amazon.com/iSonic-P4820-WSB-Commercial-Ultrasonic-Stainless/dp/B00HLBKNLW?tag=significantotherbroadway-20″ target=”blank” background=”#FF4900″ size=”4″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: share-square-o” rel=”nofollow”]Check Price[/su_button]
Perhaps a cleaner big enough to hold much more than jewelry is more up your street. In that case, consider the iSonic P4820-WSB Commercial Ultrasonic Cleaner. With a generous stainless steel tank – dimensions 9.8″ by 5.8″ by 3.1″ you can get almost anything clean including silverware and long dental equipment.
Like most of the best professional jewelry cleaner machines available, this iSonic has the capacity to generate 42,000 Hz frequency. You have the flexibility to choose from five timer settings – 90 seconds to 480 seconds (8 minutes). Not only is this cleaner equipped with a commercial grade ultrasonic stack transducer, it is also designed with an overheat protector that does not allow the unit to get too hot. One feature you will like is that this jewelry cleaner is not noisy when it is on. It is also easy to use, simply pour your cleaning solution, add your jewelry or whatever you need to clean and start it.
This cleaner is small enough for you to use in tight spaces. You could also purchase an optional plastic basket. Furthermore, you may also choose the model that allows a 25-minute timer as well.
4. Famili FM8000WW Ultrasonic Polishing Jewelry Cleaner with Digital Timer[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B072JXQ9P5″ locale=”US” src=”https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71S1f3RjSTL._SL1500_.jpg” tag=”significantotherbroadway-20″ width=”500″] [su_button url=”https://www.amazon.com/InvisiClean-Professional-Ultrasonic-Eyeglasses-Sunglasses/dp/B072JXQ9P5?=significantotherbroadway-20″ target=”blank” background=”#FF4900″ size=”4″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: share-square-o” rel=”nofollow”]Check Price[/su_button]
To quickly get rid of discoloration, grime, and dirt from your jewelry, necklaces, eyeglasses, bracelet and other items reach for the Famili FM8000WW Ultrasonic Polishing Jewelry Cleaner. Not only is this an effective cleaner that gets the job done, it gently cleans your items without damaging them.
With five timer settings to choose from you can finish your task within 90 seconds or, depending on how tough the job is, take as long as 600 seconds (10 minutes). Once your job is finished, the unit shuts off automatically. You won’t be left guessing whether you have sparkling jewelry when the job is done by the best home jewelry cleaner you can buy. Fit your items inside the 20.3-ounce (or 600 mL) tank. The basket included helps to keep your jewelry and other pieces secure. The basket for your watch makes it easy to lay it out at full length so that the powerful ultrasonic waves can reach every hard to reach nook to clean the gunk.
The basket will also allow your precious items to sit in a protected space and a disc hoist is provided to hold discs in place for the best cleaning. You can clean any type of household valuables with this cutting-edge cleaner. So, you won’t be disappointed by this reliable and affordable unit that removes dirt, grime, and stains from your precious jewelry and other items effectively.
5. Generic Sonic Wave CD-2800 Ultrasonic Jewelry & Eyeglass Cleaner[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”349″ identifier=”B001DKDAVW” locale=”US” src=”http://www.significantotherbroadway.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/31PFOl0rKL.jpg” tag=”significantotherbroadway-20″ width=”500″] [su_button url=”https://www.amazon.com/Professional-Ultrasonic-Jewelry-Cleaner-Eyeglasses/dp/B001DKDAVW?tag=significantotherbroadway-20″ target=”blank” background=”#FF4900″ size=”4″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: share-square-o” rel=”nofollow”]Check Price[/su_button]
Use the Generic Sonic Wave CD-2800 to get rid of rust, grime, dirt, fungus, lime scale, and any residue from your jewelry, small items, and hard-to-clean surfaces. You can also clean your items without pulling them apart with the best professional jewelry cleaner anyone can use.
This powerful ultrasonic cleaner gently removes dirt and grime within minutes leaving delicate items intact. It’s possible to use only water to achieve the professional results thanks to the powerful 42,000 Hz ultrasonic waves this unit generates. It is just as effective on watches, eyeglasses, dentures, utensils, razor blades, and many other items.
Use this cleaner for your business or home. Its transparent lid and illuminating light allow you to watch as microscopic cleansing bubbles work on restoring your jewelry and other items to their best appearance. If, however, your items are not clean after one cycle, run it again.
6. Bogue Systems Professional Grade Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner 2800[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”428″ identifier=”B00DVQGU6I” locale=”US” src=”http://www.significantotherbroadway.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/51PTnlKYEL.jpg” tag=”significantotherbroadway-20″ width=”500″] [su_button url=”https://www.amazon.com/Bogue-Systems-Professional-Ultrasonic-Concentrated/dp/B00DVQGU6I?tag=significantotherbroadway-20″ target=”blank” background=”#FF4900″ size=”4″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: share-square-o” rel=”nofollow”]Check Price[/su_button]
Since 1892 BogueSystems has been a trusted name for the best jewelry cleaner machine for private and commercial users. So, it’s no surprise that this environmentally friendly, professional Grade Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner is also included in this recommended list. No chemicals are required to use it. Just add water and your jewelry and items are clean within minutes. Using advanced sound wave technology millions of microscopic bubbles are put to work cleaning your jewelry.
Once the job is done the cleaner shuts off automatically. Its efficient timer also allows you to save energy. Purchasing this ultrasonic jewelry cleaner is like having a professional jewelry cleaning team at your beck and call. The BogueSystems ultrasonic jewelry cleaner is versatile, flexible, and very easy to use.
7. Ultrasonic Cleaner – Jewelry Cleaner Denture Cleaner Glass Cleaner[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B072C4WKSF” locale=”US” src=”http://www.significantotherbroadway.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/51f4G2w4Z8L.jpg” tag=”significantotherbroadway-20″ width=”500″] [su_button url=”https://www.amazon.com/Ultrasonic-Cleaner-DEGASSING-FUNCTION-Jewellery/dp/B072C4WKSF?tag=significantotherbroadway-20″ target=”blank” background=”#FF4900″ size=”4″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: share-square-o” rel=”nofollow”]Check Price[/su_button]
Designed for use at home, this Ultrasonic Cleaner from Vivreal uses a 42,000 Hz frequency and has a capacity of 15 ounces. While it is suitable for cleaning a wide variety of jewelry it should not be overloaded all at once. Although special cleaning solutions are generally recommended, you can also use normal dishwashing liquid to achieve a sparkling clean. You will immediately notice that this ultrasonic jewelry cleaner does not feature traditional buttons but a smart touchscreen interface. It also features a stainless steel tank which is more durable.
It’s easy to see that the best jewelry cleaner recommended also has as a feature an advanced degassing function that protects items from oxidation or other chemical reactions when in contact with air during cleaning. Another feature of this smart jewelry cleaner is the auto shut-off that ensures safe use every time. You can also select among five time controlled cleaning cycles for the best results. Use this ultrasonic cleaner to remove grime and gunk from old coins, fine jewelry, dentures, eyeglasses, electric shaver heads and many other household items. With your purchase you will receive baskets and trays for supporting areas in the ultrasonic cleaner can affect the efficiency of the ultrasonic cleaning and the durability of the tank.
8. Homdox UJ-7 20 oz Professional Ultrasonic Polishing Jewelry Cleaner Machine[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B072BPBC7N” locale=”US” src=”http://www.significantotherbroadway.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/512H1WS5W8L.jpg” tag=”significantotherbroadway-20″ width=”500″] [su_button url=”https://www.amazon.com/Homdox-Professional-Ultrasonic-Eyeglasses-Instruments/dp/B072BPBC7N?tag=significantotherbroadway-20″ target=”blank” background=”#FF4900″ size=”4″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: share-square-o” rel=”nofollow”]Check Price[/su_button]
Restore your valuables to their former glitter with the Homdox UJ-7 20 oz Professional Ultrasonic Polishing Jewelry Cleaner Machine. With only water, you can get this cleaner to push out 42,000 Hz of ultrasonic waves to lift grime and dirt in a matter of minutes. This versatile cleaner works wonders on jewelry, utensils, watches, eyeglasses, and many other items. To get even more shine in your jewelry add a little liquid hand or dish soap.
Allow this powerful cleaner to remove dirt and grime without ruining your delicate items. You will appreciate how extremely easy it is to operate one of the top ultrasonic jewelry cleaner systems being recommended for you. Choose your time setting and push the start button and that’s it. You are off and running. The convenient basket provided is to be used for items that are delicate and easy to break. Choose from five different cycles between 90 and 480 seconds. Your choice depends on how much gunk you need to remove. Simply make your selection and the timer will count down on your digital display as the cleaning takes place. Once the job is finished the unit will shut off automatically.
9. GemOro 0375 Black Diamond Brilliant Spa Personal Sized Gray Slate Steam Cleaner[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B00IMV2TC6″ locale=”US” src=”http://www.significantotherbroadway.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/41C4O4DHmL-1.jpg” tag=”significantotherbroadway-20″ width=”428″] [su_button url=”https://www.amazon.com/0375-Diamond-Brilliant-Personal-16-Ounce/dp/B00IMV2TC6?tag=significantotherbroadway-20″ target=”blank” background=”#FF4900″ size=”4″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: share-square-o” rel=”nofollow”]Check Price[/su_button]
With the GemOro Black Diamond Brilliant Spa Personal Sized Steam Cleaner you are able to clean any type of jewelry and valuable items quickly and easily. Its 16oz Capacity tank allows the delivery of steam at 50 lbs per square inch. That is a lot of steam pressure for any nook and cranny of the jewelry and valuables you are cleaning with what can be considered the best professional jewelry cleaner for you. Easily clean your whole collection of jewelry and valuables with this steamer that is designed with a large tank and steam capacity.
Expect professional quality results on your gold, diamonds, platinum, and silver jewelry. Safely remove dirt, body oil, makeup, grime and other contaminants from your jewelry with tap water. The advanced LED indicator lights let you know when the unit is being heated and when steaming is ready. Using the bright blue LED light, you will be able to see the jewelry as they are being cleaned. Among its other features are an easy to access cleaning zone, a cleaning and drying basket, a convenient power switch, and easy-to-lift handles to help you move it.
Your GemOro steamer is built to last, thanks to its durable cabinet. With your purchase, you will receive a basket, a steam residue mat, a water funnel, and a measuring fill cup. The only reported downside was that the steamer is a little loud when it sprays steam.
10. Ultrasonic Cleaner – Jewelry Cleaner CD Cleaner Denture Cleaner with Timer Setting[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B0772N4J7L” locale=”US” src=”https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51UlyNwBCHL.jpg” tag=”significantotherbroadway-20″ width=”500″] [su_button url=”https://www.amazon.com/Ultrasonic-Fosmon-Professional-Polisher-Stainless/dp/B07531F3GW?tag=significantotherbroadway-20″ target=”blank” background=”#FF4900″ size=”4″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: share-square-o” rel=”nofollow”]Check Price[/su_button]
Finally, there is the Fosmon Ultrasonic Cleaner that you can use to make your jewelry, CDs, watches, coins, and any valuable items spotless again. This powerful cleaner uses 43kHz as its base frequency and has a tank capacity of 25 ounces or 750ml. You may find that this ultrasonic cleaner is among the ultrasonic jewelry cleaner machines that bring out the glitter in your jewelry.
Not only will you get a removable basket with your purchase you also receive a CD mat for your disks and a watch holder that makes removing grime from your watchband much easier.
Your Fosmon cleaner has five timer settings from 90 seconds to 480 seconds (8 minutes). So, for tough dirt lodged in hard to reach areas choose the longer time setting and for small, slightly dirty items go for the lower time setting. This cleaner is designed for efficiency and effectiveness in thoroughly removing any contamination from your precious jewelry and valuable items. The built-in buttons, digital LED display, and automatic shut off are other great features of the Fosmon ultrasonic cleaner that provide a professional jewelry cleaning experience.
Buying Guide: Things to Look When Choose The Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner Machine
Here are a few things you need to consider when choosing the best jewelry cleaner machine for your purposes:
The size of your cleaner tank:
You might want to opt for a bigger tank if most of the items you wish to clean are large or long. Once you know the measurements of the items you would want to clean it’s easier to select the right size jewelry cleaner to accommodate them. Another thing to think about is the size or internal dimensions of the basket you would also wish to use for your jewelry. This is to ensure that you get the maximum cleaning efficiency of the cleaning fluid or solution in the tank you choose. In other words, you’ll need to know how deep the cleaning fluid needs to be to fully clean your items. This is important as the jewelry or items being cleaned (with the exception of those with delicate moving parts) must be completely submerged in the cleaning solution.
The baskets you use:
The ultrasonic jewelry cleaner also comes with a basket or two to support the jewelry or other items you clean. Baskets protect the tank against damage and also help to make cleaning more efficient. Those that have insulated handles allow placing and removing jewelry being cleaned in hot liquid. They also keep items off the bottom of your tank so that they don’t suppress vibration and reduce the cleaning effectiveness of your ultrasonic cleaner. Some baskets hang on the rim of the tank while others come with rubber-coated feet.
Built-in heater or not:
Some ultrasonic jewelry cleaners are designed with built-in heaters so you won’t need to pre-heat your cleaning solutions. Others are not equipped with a built-in heater so you would need to heat your cleaning solution before pouring into the tank. Heated cleaning solutions are great for removing grease, grime and a whole host of contaminants from almost any item you can think of.
Ultrasonic cleaners consume electrical power evenly but release power at intervals to make the sound waves for the ultrasonic signal. Most of the ultrasonic jewelry cleaner machines operate at an average power of 50 to 100 watts per gallon. The bigger the tank the more power you will need. Forget trying to increase the effective power of your ultrasonic cleaner by using less cleaning solution in your tank. This will only cause the cleaner to produce poor quality cleaning and damage the generator.
How to Use Jewelry Cleaner Machine
Some of you might be at a loss as to how to use the jewelry cleaning machine effectively. Most brands of the best professional jewelry cleaner are easy to use and are quite effective in removing dirt and grime from your jewelry.
To use your cleaner, turn it on so that the motor produces the ultrasonic vibrations needed to clean your jewelry or other items. Pour your cleaning solution in the tank before you place your jewelry and items inside.
You can either choose a cleaning solution bought from the store or make one yourself with water and a tablespoon of ammonia (or dishwashing liquid). Allow the machine to run with just your cleaning solution for about 5 – 10 minutes to allow the solution to be well mixed. One mistake to avoid is to put cold water or solution into your ultrasonic cleaner. The thing to do is to heat (don’t boil) the mixture first before putting it into your tank. Of course, you won’t need to take this step with ultrasonic cleaners that already have a built-in heater.
Once you have poured the hot water and cleaning solution into your tank, place your jewelry inside. Avoid placing too many items into the tank at the same time as this will scratch or damage your jewelry items.[su_youtube url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVyROUOpxC0″ width=”720″ height=”440″]
Set your timer to allow the ultrasonic jewelry cleaner to run for as long as need to clean your items. Your time may run from between one minute to twenty minutes depending on how much dirt or grime you need to remove. You may need to repeat this cycle if your jewelry or item is not cleaned properly the first time around. In addition, you may also need to do some pre-cleaning to remove excess dirt or grime before placing in the ultrasonic cleaner.
At the end of the cleaning, turn the cleaner off and allow your items to settle for between five to ten minutes to allow the dirt particles to sink to the bottom of the tank. Then take the items out and use a soft brush to remove any dirt that may have remained. Rinse the items to remove any detergent or solution that are left and dry your item with a soft rag or cloth. Need Iron Your Cloth Read More about Best Steam Press Machine.
How to Take Care Your Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner Machine
Your ultrasonic jewelry cleaning machine will be with you for a long time if you take good care of it. When using your ultrasonic cleaner, avoid getting the base wet or immersed in water. Water at the base will damage the electrical circuit of even the ultrasonic jewelry cleaner.
Also, ensure that the cleaning pot is properly set onto the base – this also means aligning the two plugs properly to plug the pot into the base for power to the ultrasonic generators.
In addition, avoid cleaning diamonds, emeralds, and certain gemstones in your ultrasonic jewelry cleaner. While this will damage these gemstones, it will also affect the efficiency of your ultrasonic cleaner. Another Related Review: Jewelry Steam Cleaner.
To avoid any doubt as to what you can and cannot clean with your ultrasonic cleaner, read the instructions and label to ensure that your cleaner is safe for use on certain jewelry.
Frequently Asked Questions About Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner Machine
Is it really safe for emeralds, diamonds, and opals?
As a rule, stones that are brittle will be damaged when used in even the best ultrasonic jewelry machine. Emerald, tanzanite, onyx, lapis lazuli, turquoise, and opal are all examples of stones that cannot be cleaned with ultrasonic cleaners. That is because these gemstones are damaged easily when subjected to ultrasonic waves. Also, these kinds of gemstones which are usually treated using heat and other methods to bring out their color are easier to ruin. Also be careful not to place synthetic or fake gemstones in your ultrasonic cleaner.
Can I clean my pearls and sterling silver, is it safe?
No! It is not a good idea to try to clean pearls, sterling silver or similar jewelry with an ultrasonic machine. These are not stones and are easily ruined or damaged. You can, however, use a soft damp cloth to clean them if you must.
Can I take the tank off this unit?
Not all ultrasonic machines are designed with moveable tanks. Those that are removable are equipped with a plastic basket that can be moved.
Can I clean my greasy glasses with it?
Certainly! You can get rid of all grease and grime from your glasses, especially from the nose guards which carry most grime build up. It’s a good idea to use distilled water or recommended cleaning solutions.
You have seen ten recommendations for the best ultrasonic jewelry cleaner that you can select for bringing the bling back into your jewelry and valuables. Don’t hesitate to try the one that suits you most. Our buying guide has also walked you through some of the considerations that you will need to take when choosing your jewelry cleaner. Whether this is your first purchase or you are replacing one that you have owned, these recommendations will help you to make the best choice.