Our review team is a group of avid product hunters, and they want to share their experiences with you.
To help you find the canon point and shoot cameras brand we analyzed & researched all the features that are right for you and came up with a list of 10 different options to purchase.
We also took time to assess a wide variety of options including durability, materials, designs, expert reviews & customer ratings to find the best-performing canon point and shoot cameras.
The resulting review has in-depth details on specific performance areas, as well as recommendations for your goals and budget.
Read on and know which is right for you.
10 Best canon point and shoot cameras Reviews:
- High Image Quality featuring a New 45 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor.
- DIGIC X Image Processor with an ISO range of 100-51200; Expandable to 102400x1.
- High-speed continuous shooting of up to 12 fps with Mechanical Shutter and up to 20 fps electronic (silent) shutter.
- RF Mount Compatible with RF Lenses and EF/EF-S Lenses
- 30.3 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with 5,655 Manually Selectable AF Points
- 24.1 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor with ISO 100-25600 (H: 51200).
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor with Auto Lighting Optimizer
- Improved Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Eye Detection AF (Still/Movie Servo AF support).
- Compact macro Lens with 0.5x Magnification Ratio
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 0.56 ft. ; 0.17M
- Control Ring for direct setting changes
- Compact, Lightweight Fixed 50 millimeter Focal Length Lens.
- Large F, 1.8 Aperture for Low-Light Photography and Creative Background Blur
- A Stepping Motor (Gear-Type STM) Provides Smooth and Quiet Continuous AF During Video Recording, As Well As When...
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Rebecca Sanborn, Ji Tanzer (Actors)
- Brett Eichenberger (Director) - Jill Remensnyder (Writer) - Sharry Flaherty (Producer)
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- 24.1 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor with is 100–6400 (H: 12800)
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC technology
- 9-Point AF system and AI Servo AF
- Wide angle lens for Canon APS C cameras (equivalent to 38 millimeter on a full frame camera)
- Focal length & maximum aperture: 24 millimeter 1:2.8, maximum magnification of x0.27
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF S series
- 24.1 megapixel (aps-c) cmos sensor with iso 100-25600 (h: 51200).
- Digic 8 image processor with auto lighting optimizer.
- Improved dual pixel cmos af and eye detection af (still/movie servo af support).
Last update on 2022-05-24 at 12:42 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API