10 Best Ironing Board Reviews – Expert’s Guide
- 10 Best Ironing Board Reviews:
- 1. Bartnelli Pro Luxury Extra Wide ironing board
- 2. Homz Contour Steel Top Board
- 3. Basde Extra Wide Ironing Pro Board with Shoulder Wing Folding
- 4. Rowenta IB9100 Pro Compact Professional Space Saving Folding Board
- 5. Household Essentials 974406-1 Extra Wide Top 4-Leg Large Board
- 6. Wall-Mounted Ironing Board
- 7. Honey-Can-Do Door Hanging Board
- 8. Laundry Solutions by Westex Compact Ironing Board
- 9. Brabantia Board with Steam Iron Rest
- 10. Whitmor Tabletop Ironing Board
- Buying Guide: Things to Consider When Choosing the Board for You
- Different Types of Boards
- How to Use an Ironing Board
- Iron Board Accessories
Whenever you are ironing with the household iron, one essential item you also need is the ironing board. This is the flat surface necessary to rest the clothes or fabrics on to run the heated iron over them.
Selecting the best iron board is not quite a simple task. Not with so many different ironing boards on the market! It is so easy to become confused and frustrated as you try to narrow down your options.
Top 3 Best Ironing Boards: Editor’s Pick
|[easyazon_image align="center" height="500" identifier="B07JM6158W" locale="US" src="https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51Div77ZtYL._SX679_.jpg" tag="significantotherbroadway-20" width="489"]||Basde Extra Wide Ironing Pro Board|
|[easyazon_image align="center" height="400" identifier="B00EKHEEDS" locale="US" src="https://www.significantotherbroadway.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/413Nk2umY3L.jpg" tag="significantotherbroadway-20" width="400"]||Rowenta IB9100 Pro Compact Professional|
|[easyazon_image align="center" height="500" identifier="B003I86O0Q" locale="US" src="https://www.significantotherbroadway.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/41ZUKazl8gL.jpg" tag="significantotherbroadway-20" width="500"]||Brabantia Ironing Board with Steam Iron Rest|
Reliable ironing board reviews like ours will help you wade through the myriad of selections and recommend only those that have made the cut.
We have sifted through the volume of ironing boards out there to present to you the ones that are well made, of great quality, and have proven themselves to be far above the rest.
Here are the top ten ironing boards you can consider.
10 Best Ironing Board Reviews:
1. Bartnelli Pro Luxury Extra Wide ironing board
First on our list of the best-rated ironing board to consider is the Bartnelli Pro Luxury Extra Wide Ironing Board. What makes it outstanding are its super thick cotton cover that is supported by felt and foam layers, and the mesh metal surface that allows steam to pass through. This combination of features means your ironing task is easier to carry out and your clothes will come out crisp and sharp. In addition, the Bartnelli board carries an iron rest to place your iron during pauses, as well as a hanging rack to place your clothes after ironing.
The extra-wide working surface of this board allows you to press more fabric quicker at the same time allowing the board greater stability as you work. It is also both sturdy and quite light, so it is not awkward to carry around. Furthermore, you can easily adjust the height of the ironing board to suit your comfort. There are four heights to choose from between 30 to 38 inches. It also folds all the way down to make storage much easier.
- Board cover features three layers – very thick 100% cotton, felt and foam layers;
- Does not wobble as you iron, quite sturdy;
- Designed with a transport lock to keep it folded when transported or stored;
- Adjusts to four heights to suit any user;
- Dimensions are 51 by 19 inches in size and extendable to approximately 38 inches in height.
2. Homz Contour Steel Top Board[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B071D5QPMS” locale=”US” src=”https://www.significantotherbroadway.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/4152OoWJjoL.jpg” tag=”significantotherbroadway-20″ width=”475″]
With the Homz Contour Ironing Board, your ironing task is less of a chore. That is because this board was designed with the user in mind. It features a perforated metal top that makes it quite easy for steam to escape through and it provides a generous ironing surface. Not only is the Homz ironing board stable for use, but it is also quite sturdy, so it won’t slip and fall apart while you iron. The patented lock for the legs helps to make transporting and storing this board much easier.
You can adjust the height of this lightweight iron board to suit your preferences. The legs are also protected with rubber stoppers that help to keep your floors from getting scratched (while keeping the board stable). It is a little squeaky though and you might find it a little annoying that the cover rolls back while you iron. Apart from these, not so good features, the Homz ironing board is a worthy choice among professional ironing board options on the market.
- Surface area is 53 by 13 inches to accommodate all sized garments;
- The cover is made of 100% cotton and is supported by a pad made of polyurethane foam;
- Height is adjustable to 36 inches;
- Stability is increased by 30 percent with its curved foot.
3. Basde Extra Wide Ironing Pro Board with Shoulder Wing Folding[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B07JM6158W” locale=”US” src=”https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51Div77ZtYL._SX679_.jpg” tag=”significantotherbroadway-20″ width=”489″]
Whether you love or hate ironing, you will appreciate the Basde Extra Wide Ironing Pro Board. You will also love the shoulder wings that allow you to press your shirts without much fuss. The Basde Pro Board is not the typical ironing board your grandmother used to use. This is an updated, modern board made to improve the ironing activity and make it easier to go through loads of laundry much faster.
It is big enough to allow you to iron yards of fabric, and if you are into quilting, this board is the right one for you. The height is adjustable, so you will be able to operate this board comfortably. You can say that the Parker Extra Wide Ironing Pro Board is the best ironing board in the world of quilting and clothes preparation. All the parts of this board were built for durability and you won’t be disappointed with what it can help you to do. Our other review best steam press.
- This is an extra-large ironing board that allows you greater space to iron even yards of fabric;
- One of a kind retractable shoulder wings;
- The metal structure is coated to enable more stability for household and the commercial uses;
- Iron board cover consists of different layers to make ironing both easier and safer;
- Easy to lock and store away as well as to transport.
4. Rowenta IB9100 Pro Compact Professional Space Saving Folding Board[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”400″ identifier=”B00EKHEEDS” locale=”US” src=”https://www.significantotherbroadway.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/413Nk2umY3L.jpg” tag=”significantotherbroadway-20″ width=”400″]
You may be a quilter searching for a professional ironing board that has a longer and wider pressing surface, strong legs, and rest to place the iron. Here is a board that combines ergonomics with functionality. Yes, it folds down to half its size when you are not using it. When you want to use it, the Rowenta IB9100 Pro Compact Professional Space Saving ironing board folds out to its full length of 54 inches. Not only is the length adjustable, but the height of this board can also be adjusted up to 37 inches. So, you have the convenience of adjusting the height of this board to fit your comfort preferences. Another feature that makes the Rowenta a worthwhile choice for your purposes is the extra thick cover that it is built with. This 5 mm cover is supported by a pad that acts as a cushion for your clothes. Clothes Steamer is another favorite ironing system.
This ironing board is so easy to use as well as to store. The metal mesh frame of the Rowenta is treated to prevent corrosion to make it long lasting board. Not only is the Rowenta board extra wide to allow you to iron more fabric, but it is also very stable, so it won’t slip while you are ironing. Furthermore, it is equipped with a hanger rack, steam iron, and steam stations rest (extra-large), sturdy aluminum feet and legs, and integrated wheels. Note that the part of the board that folds up is actually made of plastic. You would need to avoid ironing on the plastic portion of the board.
- Opened to extra-large professional size;
- Fold down to smaller size for easy transportation and storage;
- Generous ironing surface 54 by 18 inches;
- Cover and pad are very thick;
- Equipped with hanger racks, iron rest, steam station, and wheels.
5. Household Essentials 974406-1 Extra Wide Top 4-Leg Large Board[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B0048F38M0″ locale=”US” src=”https://www.significantotherbroadway.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/412BO4LmaEtL.jpg” tag=”significantotherbroadway-20″ width=”452″]
With the Household Essentials 974406-1 Classic Extra Wide Top Ironing Board, you will have a whale of time ironing your clothes, suits, quilts, sheets, and other fabrics. Its extra-wide ironing surface (18 by 49 inch) allows you to iron more fabric in one go. It is quite stable thanks to its four-legged stance, so ironing is not an awkward task like with a wobbly, squeaky board. In addition, the iron board’s thick padded top makes ironing smoother leaving your clothes sharp and wrinkle-free. You can also rest your iron on the Iron Rest which is made with pads that are heat resistant. Conveniently, the hanger bar that is attached holds hangers with clothes that are ironed.
Most of all, this board is designed with a cream cover and bronze finish that is quite attractive. In one package you have elegance and functionality, features of the ironing board available today. You can also adjust the height of this board to fit your height preferences.
- Wide ironing surface;
- Four legs for greater stability
- Equipped with a hanger bar to place clothes that are ironed;
- Iron rest with wings that can be adjusted to hold large and small irons;
- Metal legs that lock for easy storage.
6. Wall-Mounted Ironing Board[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”261″ identifier=”B001DSY7YI” locale=”US” src=”https://www.significantotherbroadway.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/312BJAVTpfL.jpg” tag=”significantotherbroadway-20″ width=”500″]
If you are a fan of the wall mounted board, then you will love this next option – the Wall-Mounted Ironing Board. This is also a space-saving option that is the top ironing board particularly if you live in a small apartment with limited space. You will notice quickly how heavy this board actually is so you will need to carefully select the wall you need to mount it on. Obviously, dry walls are not appropriate places to mount this board.
That said, this is a superior quality, sturdy board. Once you follow the instructions to install this board, users will be quite easy and simple. Just pull it out (extend) from the wall and iron your clothes and other fabrics. You might actually need to make a few adjustments to ensure that your wall mounted ironing board is installed to your satisfaction. For example, the drywall screws that are supplied with this ironing board may need to be replaced with stronger wall studs to securely hold this not-so-light board.
- Sturdy ironing board;
- Easy to install;
- Flat surface for easy ironing of most clothes and fabrics;
- A space-saving solution for small spaces.
7. Honey-Can-Do Door Hanging Board[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B001F51A44″ locale=”US” src=”https://www.significantotherbroadway.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/31LITXFBi2L.jpg” tag=”significantotherbroadway-20″ width=”500″]
Another space-saving ironing board is the Honey-Can-Do-Door Hanging Ironing Board. Perfect for the small, cramped space, this board can be installed quickly over the standard door. Make sure that the door you are planning to hang this on is strong and sturdy to take its weight. Also, ensure that it has sufficient clearance in front of it to allow you to actually use it.
The ironing surface measures 42 inches by 14 inches and the entire length, including door hangers, is 47 inches. This board is also supplied with a cover made of 100 percent cotton which is supported by a foam pad. Although this iron board is designed to be hung over the door, you can actually mount it on the wall with pipe straps more securely (the board won’t jiggle around as much). If you intend to use this board occasionally then this is the best iron board solution for you.
- Hangs easily over standard doors and is a space saving solution;
- Folds up and down smoothly and locks safely in the upright position;
- Cushioned bumpers are also on the over-the-door hooks to prevent damage to the door;
- Comes with a cover made of 100% cotton and a foam pad that is 7mm thick;
- Very ideal for cramped spaces and stores quickly.
8. Laundry Solutions by Westex Compact Ironing Board[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B00I2GA89M” locale=”US” src=”https://www.significantotherbroadway.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/41mBDATaiCL.jpg” tag=”significantotherbroadway-20″ width=”500″]
You may also consider the Laundry Solutions by Westex Compact Ironing Board as another space saving solution. This option is ideal if you are cramped for space and you cannot accommodate a full-length ironing board. Its super thick iron board cover with foam padding is excellent for ironing clothes and most fabrics. This compact board also features an iron rest that securely holds your iron as you work on ironing your laundry. It has thick legs that are sturdy enough to make this board quite stable.
You can also adjust the height with the help of adjustment paddle. The leg locking device also keeps the legs secure when you are not using the board. So, if you are looking for the top ironing board that is compact and easy to use in limited space, this solution from Westex is your best bet.
- Measures 13 by 36 inches (33 by 91.5cm) which is great for small spaces;
- Made with thick legs of steel to make this board quite stable;
- Designed with a big Iron Rest and extra space for hangers;
- Adjust the height with the adjustment paddle.
9. Brabantia Board with Steam Iron Rest[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B003I86O0Q” locale=”US” src=”https://www.significantotherbroadway.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/41ZUKazl8gL.jpg” tag=”significantotherbroadway-20″ width=”500″]
Another professional ironing board you can consider is the Brabantia Ironing Board. One of the first things you will notice is that the legs are sturdy and the feet have rubber caps to prevent them from slipping on the floor. The ironing surface is also quite generous – about 49 inches long. If you need to adjust the height of this board to be more comfortable (especially if you are tall) it is easy to do. The height can be adjusted to 39 inches. You can also adjust it to around seven heights so that you can also sit and iron your clothes with this board.
The iron board foam pad is thick and capable of protecting the iron board frame and making it easier for you to press your clothes as well. The frame of the board itself is made of steel that has been coated with white powder coating. Another thing about this ironing board is that it is quite stable. You might, however, notice that the narrow end of the board is actually wider than the regular board so your pants leg might not fit quite as nicely.
- This ironing board is designed with a wide ironing surface;
- Height is adjustable at four levels from 30 to 38 inches;
- The cover is made of 100% cotton which remains taut to allow for easier and smoother ironing;
- It is also quite sturdy and stable thanks to the four-legged ivory frame;
- Safety lock keeps the board from collapsing while being used or being transported. Also keeps the board closed when not in use.
10. Whitmor Tabletop Ironing Board[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”308″ identifier=”B00YDFLQAG” locale=”US” src=”https://www.significantotherbroadway.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/416W3rlLG6L.jpg” tag=”significantotherbroadway-20″ width=”500″]
The final ironing board on this list is the best tabletop board – the Whitmor Tabletop Ironing Board. Why a tabletop? This is an option suitable for persons who want the flexibility of working anywhere they feel like even though they have limited space. So, the tabletop board is constructed of metal mesh that is a better surface for ironing to allow steam to pass through the fabric and remove wrinkles quickly.
When you are not using it, you can hang it from the door by the retractable metal hook that it is designed with. You can even store it in your closet as well. This board also comes with a cover that is fitted and padded for extra comfort when ironing. The legs fold down when you are not using it. If you don’t need to use it a lot, then this is the most suitable option for you.
- The mesh top is made of durable steel to allow steam to pass through it;
- Comes with a hook that can be retracted and extended when you need to hang it after use;
- Legs made of steel – you can fold the legs when you need to store it away;
- Feet are protected against skids to enhance the stability of this tabletop ironing board;
- You don’t need to assemble it;
- Cotton cover is resistant to scorches and burns;
- Ideal for cramped spaces as well as for traveling.
Buying Guide: Things to Consider When Choosing the Board for You
Photo: Michael Hession
As you look at the many options for ironing board presented to you, there are a few things you must consider. These considerations make the difference between buying the best iron board or buying one that you either return to the supplier in disappointment or discard in frustration.
Here are the things you must examine before you pay for your ironing board:
The length and width
You would need to know how long and wide the board actually is before you decide to buy it. The longer, wider ironing board provides a bigger ironing surface than the short and narrow board. With larger boards, you get much more done efficiently and faster. Although the width of the board is a more deciding aspect in your decision, both the length and width are crucial factors to consider in choosing your next ironing board.
The design of the frame and how it is built
Once upon a time ironing boards were all made of wood so there were very little options to choose from in terms of their frames and construction. Times have changed and now you can choose among boards that are made of various grades of metal, steel, or other material. Rather than heavy cumbersome boards (the wooden ones!) people prefer the sturdy yet lightweight variety. Boards that have frames made of aluminum or rolled steel are quite light yet they are strong enough to be sturdy. The legs of the board, ideally, should be set wide to make it quite stable and not too easy to tip over.
The height that can be adjusted
The majority of ironing boards on the market (except for the tabletop board) can be adjusted to make them taller or shorter. With a height adjustable board, other persons can do their ironing with ease and without hassle. This is possible as the height of the board can be adjusted to suit each user. Examine the range of heights that your ironing board can accommodate before you buy it. If you are not of average height you will need to know the distance between your waist and the ground to know which board best suits your particular needs.
During ironing, you will need a way for the steam generated by your iron to escape without burning you or spoiling the clothes or fabrics you are ironing. The ironing board is designed to address this issue. Check the board for vent holes or gridwork that allow for steam and heat to pass through it. If the board you are about to buy is made of a material with vent holes or well-spaced perforation, then it is the right choice.
The iron rest
While this is not an essential feature, it is a convenient one to have. The iron rest is a platform or wire rack that is attached to the rear of the board so that you can rest your iron when you have paused using it. This is also a safety feature to prevent accidental burns or damage to the iron. Some ironing boards are designed with the iron rest being detachable while others are designed with the iron rest as a pull or fold out accessory. Because some iron rests are foldable or retractable you would need to ensure that the one you choose can be kept in the space you have in mind as the length of the iron rest should be considered in the measurement of the board to fit the space you have in mind.
The cover and padding
The majority of ironing boards are supplied with the cover. There are, however, great variations in the kind and quality of iron board covers on the market. For the best results, consider the iron board cover that has thick padding as this allows you to press your clothes much better. Another feature of the ironing board cover is that it is non-sticking so that your clothes will not stick to the board during ironing. Ironing board covers that are reflective send heat back through the clothes or fabrics you are ironing. Note, however, that clothing made of delicate fabrics are not recommended for ironing on reflective covers as they will be ruined or damaged by the reflected heat.
Different Types of Boards
Photo: Michael Hession
You will come across three kinds of ironing boards. They are boards that are full-sized, boards designed for the tabletop, and boards that are built-in. You can move the full size and tabletop ironing boards anywhere you like, but the built-in board must be installed in a fixed area.
The full-size ironing board
The full-size ironing board is the one you will see more often than not as almost every household has one. It is the stand-alone board that you can move around wherever you choose. It comes in various sizes from 15 by 54 inches to around 19 by 63 inches. The ironing board used commercially by professionals may come in larger sizes. Many of these full-size boards are made with frames that are light so that you can carry it around easily, while a few have heavier frames that give them greater stability.
The tabletop ironing board
The tabletop board is specially designed to work in cramped or limited spaces. So, if you are a college student living in a dorm setting, then the tabletop ironing board is your best bet. These type of boards are not as expensive. To use it, simply unfold and place on top of any flat surface such as the table, coffee table, countertop, or even a chair. After use, just fold the legs under and store it away. The tabletop ironing board is better for use occasionally and not for heavy duty usage.
The Built-in ironing board
The built-in ironing board is the one that must be installed to be used. Installation can be in a closet, pull-out drawer or on a wall. It is an ideal way to save space, especially if you don’t have much room to spare. This board can be purchased as a kit that you can install yourself or if you prefer, you may hire someone to install it for you. You may also opt for the removable board that you can place over a closet door and fold it out when you need it.
How to Use an Ironing Board
OK, so you have taken a decision to buy the best-rated iron board you could find and now it is time to put it to use. While you might think it is a no-brainer to use an ironing board, there are a few things you need to check before you go ahead.
First of all, the type of board determines how it is to be used. For example, the standard full-sized board is the one that you extend the legs and unfold the ironing surface before you begin. The tabletop ironing board requires you to unfold the legs, place it on a sturdy flat surface, and smooth out the cover before you begin. The built-in board is pulled out and extended from the closet or wall so that you can use it.
Secondly, ensure that the cover is properly placed on the board surface. The cover should be smooth and taut to enable a much better ironing experience.
Thirdly, the clothes or fabric you will be ironing also determines how you will be using the board. For example, ironing a shirt is a little different from ironing a pair of pants. With the shirt, you would need to lay it out section by section on the board then ironing these sections out to remove wrinkles and creases. Sleeves and collars may require the use of sleeve attachments (if your board accommodates such accessories) or the use of the board surface itself. Where pants are concerned, you would need to lay it out on the board carefully to ensure that you get the seams right. The pants legs are usually fitted over the narrowest part of the board so that you can press out the wrinkles.
Benefits of Using a Board
You might agree that there are a few incentives for using your ironing board. The first one is that the board is very useful. It comes in handy for the quick touch up as well as for ironing the pile-up of laundry for yourself and your family. Secondly, it is quite convenient to use whenever you want to iron your clothes and fabrics. Thirdly, the board is quite easy to use. Simply set it up (or pull it out of it is wall mounted) and begin to use your ironing board to press your clothes. When you are through, fold it down and put it away.
Iron Board Accessories
When you order your ironing board you have the option of buying a few accessories along with it. Some of these accessories are supplied with it so you don’t pay extra for them. These accessories help users to be more efficient and productive during ironing. They are also convenient to use and actually make ironing a more bearable task.
Here is a list of a few accessories that can go with an ironing board:
- Iron board cover – the iron board cover is the fabric or blend that covers the board and protects it from wear and tear. It is also quite useful to keep the clothes and fabrics being ironed from being ruined by the board. The iron board cover is supplied as part of the ironing board, although you can purchase replacement or extra covers separately.
- Pressing pad – This handy accessory is used to protect the clothing being ironed from scorches and to prevent the unsightly shine marks. Most pressing pads are designed to be transparent so that you can easily see what is happening with your garment during ironing.
- Cord holder – The cord holder is a convenient item that keeps the electrical cord of your iron out of the way while you iron.
- Over the door board hooks – As the name suggests, this accessory is a hook that can be installed over the door to hang the board when it is not being used.
- Iron cleaning cloth – This accessory is more for the iron than the ironing board. It is used to clean dirt and sticky residue from the soleplate of irons. The iron cleaning cloth can be either disposable or reusable.
- Sleeve attachment – This attachment is designed to be connected to the board to make it easier to iron shirt and blouse sleeves.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Do you need an ironing board?
You can get away with ironing without a board if all you need to do is a quick touch up on a collar or sleeve. Otherwise, you would need an ironing board to complete most ironing tasks. If, however, your budget is tight, you don’t actually own an ironing board, and your space is too cramped to have a full board set up you could make do with any flat firm surface. Even your bed could fill in for an ironing board in a pinch. A useful item to have if you need to iron without a board is an ironing blanket which is made of cotton coated with silicone.
Q. Can you use an iron without water?
Certainly, there are dry irons that do not need water to do a good job of ironing your clothes. On the other hand, the steam iron can also function as a dry iron once you change the setting to the dry iron setting. On this setting, you don’t need to pour water in your iron to get it going. You can pretty much iron certain clothes and fabrics on the dry iron setting and get a decent result. Of course, the fabric determines whether you should use a steam iron or a dry iron to press it. Before you go ahead and iron without water, check your fabric’s care label to ensure that it is OK to iron it with a dry iron or on the dry settings of a steam iron.
Q. How do you use an iron?
There are a few steps to using an iron. First, check the tags on your clothes or fabrics to make sure they are supposed to be ironed. If so, set up the area you will use to do the ironing. This is usually your ironing board (whether it is standalone, wall-mounted, or tabletop). If you are using a steam iron, pour filtered water into the water reservoir. Lay out your clothes or fabric on the board making sure not to cause it to fold or crease on the board. Set the temperature of the iron so that it heats up. Once the iron heats up, you may start by ironing first one side of the clothes or fabric, then the other.
Q. Do boards come with onboard storage?
Generally, most ironing boards are the standard type that does not include an area for onboard storage. There are some boards, however, that are designed with a shelf of the hook underneath to store clothes and other items. Some ironing boards are actually full-fledged ironing stations that consist of a system of shelves like a mini closet and they also have wheels that allow users to move them around. The board itself is divided into parts that fold down over the shelving unit after it is used. You can easily take what you need for ironing wherever you like with this type of ironing board.
Q. What kind of space do I need to have one installed?
There is no need for a special room or space for you to install a built-in ironing board. Any room or space you choose could suit the purpose. You could also mount the board inside a pantry door or on a wall. If you prefer to go all out, you could build an ironing closet that holds your ironing board and all the essentials for ironing. While you consider the space for your board and accessories, make sure that you have sufficient room to work when the board folds out fully.
Whether you love ironing or not you would agree that it is great to own the best ironing board in the world. While that may be indeed possible, you would not have been able to do so without checking out reliable ironing board reviews. We have provided you with our recommendations for ten of the most effective full sized, built-in, and tabletop ironing boards that you may choose from. Choosing your replacement or new board is easier with our review and buyers guide. You should have no trouble finding the ironing board that suits your current situation and needs.