Top 10 Best Jeep Wrangler LED Headlights 2018 – Reviews and Buying Guide
With the best Jeep Wrangler LED headlights on the market to choose from, you can upgrade your vehicle’s headlight and experience significant improvement in your night driving. Not only will you receive a new pair of LED headlights, but you will also receive fog lights, light halos, and the innovative daylight running lights (DRLs).
But, what if your Jeep Wrangler was from the 1990s?
Whether your vehicle is an older model or a new edition, you will find a perfect match in LED headlights, fog lights, and halos with daylight running lights. The key is to ensure that the lights you are selecting are the best fit for your vehicle.
Top 3 Best Jeep Wrangler Led Headlight: Editor’s Pick
|Jeep LED Headlight||Jeep LED Headlight Model||Editor's Rating||Price|
|[easyazon_image align="center" height="500" identifier="B00WL8X3HQ" locale="US" src="https://www.significantotherbroadway.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/51XPzAF9QnL.jpg" tag="significantotherbroadway-20" width="500"]||Xprite 7″ Inch LED Halo Headlights|
|[easyazon_image align="center" height="500" identifier="B00WM3WDXA" locale="US" src="https://www.significantotherbroadway.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/51Fh8q0ocRL.jpg" tag="significantotherbroadway-20" width="500"]||SUNPIE 7″ LED Headlights Bulb with White Halo|
|[easyazon_image align="center" height="500" identifier="B071GW4MRY" locale="US" src="https://www.significantotherbroadway.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/51uF8jJKqLL.jpg" tag="significantotherbroadway-20" width="500"]||SELO 7 inch Jeep Wrangler Led Headlights|
But, you might be a little overwhelmed with the technical details and specs found in the typical headlight catalogs. Not to worry, this review and buying guide provides just the information you need to help you select from among the top-rated LED headlights on the market.
So, let’s get started.
- 10 Best Jeep Wrangler LED Headlights Review:
- 1. Xprite 7″ Inch LED Halo Headlights for Jeep Wrangler
- 2. 7″ LED Headlights Bulb with White Halo Angel Eye Ring DRL & Amber Turn Signal Lights
- 3. 7 inch Jeep Wrangler Led Headlights With Daytime Running Light & Hi-Lo Beam
- 4. Sunpie Black Daymaker Style LED Projection Headlight Kit
- 5. 7” Black 75w LED Driving Headlights with DRL+ 4 Inch LED Front Fog Lights
- 6. HIKARI LED Headlight Bulbs Conversion Kit -H11 (H8, H9)
- 7. Omotor 7 Inch LED Headlight Assemblies 40W Cree
- 8. Xprite 7″ Inch 75W CREE LED Headlights Hi/Lo Beam
- 9. 7″ Round LED Headlight with DRL Sealed Beam Headlight (2pc)
- 10. 7- inch RGB Headlights,7″ LED Headlamp + 4″ RGB Fog Lights 4.5 inch Front Bumper Lights
- Buying Guide: Things To Consider When Select Jeep Wrangler LED Headlight
- How to Adjust Jeep Led Headlights
10 Best Jeep Wrangler LED Headlights Review:
1. Xprite 7″ Inch LED Halo Headlights for Jeep Wrangler[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B00WL8X3HQ” locale=”US” src=”https://www.significantotherbroadway.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/51XPzAF9QnL.jpg” tag=”significantotherbroadway-20″ width=”500″]
The first of the best jeep wrangler LED headlights you should consider is the Xprite 7-inch LED Halo Headlights. Your Jeep Wrangler will look much better with these headlights. It will also perform well with these high-quality beacons. The electrical components of the LED Halo headlight are functional and will get the job done.
Not only are the daylight running lights (DRLs) outstanding, but the halo light also turns amber and blinks along with the traffic turn signals in your vehicle. The Xprite halo headlights are easy to install as the headlight is a plug and play item. However, to activate the blinking halo daylight running lights you will need to wire them to the fuse box and the turn signal.
- Approved by the Department of Transportation (DOT). 7″ LED Headlights designed with Angel Eyes Halo that are brighter than the Halogen and HID;
- A lifespan of 50000 hours expected;
- Operates on four modes – Daytime Running Lights, Low Beam, High Beam, and Turn Signal (Amber) Light.
- Constructed of Polycarbonate Lens and Durable DIE-Cast Aluminum Housing (which is sealed);
- fficient cooling;
- Very easy to install, plug in and play headlights, LED Canbus and H4/H13 Adapter and LED Ballast are included;
- 2017 – 2018 JKs;
- Suitable for 1997- 2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ, 2004- 2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited, 2007- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK two and four-door, 1992 – 2001 AM General Hummer, 2003- 2009 Hummer H1 & H2.
2. 7″ LED Headlights Bulb with White Halo Angel Eye Ring DRL & Amber Turn Signal Lights[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B00WM3WDXA” locale=”US” src=”https://www.significantotherbroadway.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/51Fh8q0ocRL.jpg” tag=”significantotherbroadway-20″ width=”500″]
Here is a powerful LED headlight you can put on your Jeep Wrangler for the best results – the 7- inch LED Headlights with Halo Angel Eye Ring DRL. Adjusting from low beam to high and vice versa is easy. You might find that the LED headlights well when on low beam but are not so effective on high beam. The manufacturers are working to correct this imbalance.
Along with your kit the “DRL CANBUS” (not to be confused with the LED CANBUS) which is necessary to let the white halo work without the flicker. The new lights with the projector lenses focus better on the road and do not overwhelm oncoming traffic.
- High-intensity CREE LEDs which include LED Canbus and H4/H13 Adaptor and LED Ballast provided;
- A new design of LED headlights and Halo Angel Eyes daylight running lights have replaced the halogen and HID headlight;
- Does not require maintenance;
- Headlights are waterproof;
- Halo offers two colors, Amber or White – Amber used for the turn signal; white for daylight running lights (DRL).
- Headlights are suitable for the 1997- 2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ, 2004- 2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited, 2007- 2016 Jeep Wrangler JK two-door, 2007 – 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK four-door, 1992- 2001 AM General Hummer, 2003 – 2009 Hummer H1 & H2.
3. 7 inch Jeep Wrangler Led Headlights With Daytime Running Light & Hi-Lo Beam[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B071GW4MRY” locale=”US” src=”https://www.significantotherbroadway.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/51uF8jJKqLL.jpg” tag=”significantotherbroadway-20″ width=”500″]
You might want to upgrade the existing headlights of your Jeep Wrangler to the more powerful and efficient LED headlight with daylight running lights. You can solve your problem with the seven-inch LED headlights from your suppliers. Not only will you find a suitable pair of LED headlights for your Jeep, but you will also enjoy the additional features of the Halo and DRL that is part of the package.
Your budget will also not be hurt by the best headlights for Jeep Wrangler you will find for your money. Furthermore, the halo will look impressive with the outstanding Amber turning signal which synchronizes with the traffic signal light of your vehicle. You will also have no difficulty in installing your plug and play headlights and the Halo kit when you follow the instructions provided.
- Headlights deliver bright light both on and off the road; Also include a built-in Internal fan and integrated cooling system;
- Comes with daytime running light (DRL) and Amber turning signal light as well as a high and low beam;
- Plug and play the headlights and follow the instructions to install the Halo lights;
- Headlights conform to the standards of the SAE and DOT;
- Headlights have a power capacity of 60 Watts;
- They are made of black die-casted aluminum housing and clear PC lens;
- Your headlights are supplied with an H4 to H13 adapter and an error-free anti flicker decoder harness;
- Headlights are suitable for 2007- 2015 Jeep Wrangler JK two-door, 2007- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK four-door, 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ, 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited, 1992-2001 AM General Hummer, 2003-2009 Hummer H1 & H2 (extra 9007 to H4 socket needed).
4. Sunpie Black Daymaker Style LED Projection Headlight Kit[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B010BWQOW4″ locale=”US” src=”https://www.significantotherbroadway.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/51jgNdV2IL.jpg” tag=”significantotherbroadway-20″ width=”500″]
The Sunpie Black Daymaker Style LED Projection Headlight kit might be the best Wrangler LED Headlights to add style to your Jeep Wrangler. Not only is the Sunpie LED brighter than regular halogen headlights, but it also provides a strong hi beam for night driving. The Halo and daylight running lights are also useful.
Sunpie’s headlights are easy to install – just plug in and play. You will need to follow a few instructions to install the Halos. You won’t be disappointed with your purchase, and your Jeep Wrangler will look much better with the new Sunpie Daymaker LED headlights.
- These headlights are made for 1997 – 2017 Jeep Wrangler (not including the 2017 Hard Rock model), Jeep Wrangler JKU, TJ, JK, and LJ Freedom model, Sahara, Rubicon, Willys Wheeler, Unlimited Hard Rock Model, X Sports Utility (two-door and four-door), Altitude, and Dragon model;
- Headlights are approved by the Department of Transportation, E-Mark, and SAE;
- Easy to install Plug & Play with Canbus anti-flicker system built in;
- Offers both high and low beam and is waterproof;
- Supplied along with the pair of LED headlights are an H4 to H13 adapter.
5. 7” Black 75w LED Driving Headlights with DRL+ 4 Inch LED Front Fog Lights[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B06XDK1DSW” locale=”US” src=”https://www.significantotherbroadway.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/51uGOSaJohL.jpg” tag=”significantotherbroadway-20″ width=”500″]
Your solution for the best Wrangler LED Headlights may very well be the 7-inch black 75 watts LED driving headlights. In addition to the headlights, you will also receive a pair of fog lights and daylight running lights.
If your Jeep Wrangler is in the 1997 to 2017 model year groups, you can benefit from the available LED light kit. Your Jeep Wrangler will also have a more powerful and effective headlight than what is out in the marketplace. So, why not choose this high-quality LED headlights for your Jeep Wrangler?
- Easy to install plug and play headlights and fog lights;
- Headlights are approved by the DOT;
- Offers both low and high beams;
- Made with black aluminum housing, also water and shockproof;
- Lifespan is more than 50,000 hours;
- Headlights are made for the 1997 – 2017 Hard Rock, Jeep Wrangler JKU, JK, LJ, TJ Freedom Edition, Sahara, Rubicon, Unlimited Hard Rock Edition, Altitude, Willys Wheeler, X Sports Utility, Dragon Edition;
- Also with headlights two pieces H4 to H13 adapter for the headlight, two anti-flicker hardness, and a pair of four-Inch LED fog lamps. Package includes two conversion wiring adapters for the fog lights.
6. HIKARI LED Headlight Bulbs Conversion Kit -H11 (H8, H9)[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B077BT6M6Z” locale=”US” src=”https://www.significantotherbroadway.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/51AT61fZxAL.jpg” tag=”significantotherbroadway-20″ width=”500″]
Your Jeep Wrangler may need a Hikari LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit. You won’t have trouble installing this easy to set up headlight conversion package. Your expectations for the best jeep wrangler led headlights would be met with this high-quality product available from your supplier. Not only is the Hikari LED available at a reasonable price, but they are also much brighter than the standard Halogen headlights.
You may notice that the metal housing for the LED headlights is a little long although there is no denying that it is made of better quality metal. The Hikari LED headlights offer both high and low beams. The high beam is also much more widely distributed yet bright, thanks to its impressive 2,400 Lumens. So, if you desire to upgrade the existing headlights of your Jeep Wrangler or other vehicles that they can fit, you won’t regret choosing the Hikari LED Headlights Bulbs Conversion Kit.
- Very bright headlights using a uniform beam pattern;
- Consists of daylight running lights, LED headlights, and Fog Lights;
- Capable of producing a maximum light output of 12000lm per pair or more than 270% brighter than halogen bulbs;
- Designed with a very thin heat sink which improves how light is used (allows better focus) so you will not create problems for oncoming traffic.
7. Omotor 7 Inch LED Headlight Assemblies 40W Cree[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B06XPF49HV” locale=”US” src=”https://www.significantotherbroadway.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/61Li5Kjr1cL.jpg” tag=”significantotherbroadway-20″ width=”500″]
Driving at nights is no longer the same with the Omotor 7-inch LED Headlight. These headlights are easy to install and won’t cause any challenges. Expect a brighter shine from these powerful LEDs and a long-lasting illumination from the halos and DRLs. Not only are the Omotor LED headlights water and shockproof, but they do not require much maintenance to keep them fresh and functional.
While the main LED headlights are plug and play simple to install, the halo ring will require you to run a few wires in your vehicle. Notwithstanding this, your driving experience with these lights installed will be improved significantly.
- The Omotor 7-inch LED headlights are made for the 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ, 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited, 2007-2015 Jeep Wrangler JK two-door, 2007-2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK four-door, 1992-2001 AM General Hummer, 2003-2009 Hummer H1 & H2;
- Seven-inch headlights are waterproof, and do not require much maintenance;
- The kit is designed with Angel Eyes Halo daylight running lights (DRL);
- Headlights are capable of producing strong Lumen output: a high beam of 3600 LM and low beam of 1800 LM;
- Power capacity of 40 Watts for the high beam and 30 Watts for the Low Beam;
- Designed with an internal fan built-in to offer an integrated cooling system;
- Kit includes a pair of 40-Watt Cree LED Headlights as well as a pair of H4 to H13 Adapters.
8. Xprite 7″ Inch 75W CREE LED Headlights Hi/Lo Beam[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B018VIN9NM” locale=”US” src=”https://www.significantotherbroadway.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/51L5RwiY4XL.jpg” tag=”significantotherbroadway-20″ width=”500″]
You will be delighted and amazed by the superior brightness of the Xprite Cree LED Headlights. The Xprite brand continues to represent the best jeep wrangler led headlights available on the market today. Not only should you expect peak performance from its LEDs, but you should also benefit from the enhanced appearance for your Jeep thanks to its stylish and unusual design.
That said, you will find these LED headlights quite easy to install – plug and play the LEDs and follow the instructions to install the Halos and DRL.
- Brightness capacity of 10920 Lumens with an expected lifespan of more than 50000 hours, approved by DOT;
- You have three lighting modes – daytime running lights, low beam and high beam;
- Housing for the LED headlights are constructed of long-lasting DIE – Casted Aluminum and the lens are made of Polycarbonate;
- Headlights feature a ribbed design to make cooling more efficient;
- Install these headlights by plugging and playing, adapter for the LED Canbus and H4 / H13 are also provided;
- These headlights are designed for the 1997- 2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ, 2004- 2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited Edition, 2007- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK two- Door, 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK four-door,1992 – 2001 AM General Hummer, and the 2003- 2009 Hummer H1 & H2.
9. 7″ Round LED Headlight with DRL Sealed Beam Headlight (2pc)[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B072W8TKX7″ locale=”US” src=”https://www.significantotherbroadway.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/61q5fcH0eHL.jpg” tag=”significantotherbroadway-20″ width=”500″]
For powerful LED headlights that can penetrate the dark, look no further than the OLS Magnum 7-inch Round 65” LED Headlights with Daytime Running Lights. You will have no hassles with this ready to install kit which is a perfect upgrade to your Jeep’s headlights. Not only will these powerful universal round headlights satisfy your needs for strong light, but they will also provide sufficient light no matter what your driving conditions are.
Features that provide added advantage to your Jeep include the polycarbonate material that is shatter-proof, and a highly water and dustproof construction. Check with your supplier to ensure that your LED headlights are a perfect match for your vehicle. No doubt these LED headlights are just what your Jeep needs for the best headlights for jeep wrangler.
- Very bright LEDs designed as a three-in-one unit consisting of an 8-LED wide-flood low-beam array, high beam LED, and a pair of bracket-style LED daytime running lights (DRLs).
- Connect the LED headlights directly with the built-in wiring harness to your electrical socket for low beam, high beam, and ground;
- Lights are a perfect fit for any vehicle that has seven-inch OEM sealed-beam headlights;
- You also receive a pair of replacement headlights along with a five-inch H4 connector and 39-inch extension wire for the DRL;
- Durable LEDs are made with a rugged housing of polycarbonate material and are compatible with rigorous IP67 standards to make them dust and waterproof.
10. 7- inch RGB Headlights,7″ LED Headlamp + 4″ RGB Fog Lights 4.5 inch Front Bumper Lights[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B077D71MYD” locale=”US” src=”https://www.significantotherbroadway.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/61m8e83JnsL.jpg” tag=”significantotherbroadway-20″ width=”500″]
The seven-inch RGB Headlights and LED and fog lights are sure to improve your driving experience with your Jeep Wrangler. Not only are the headlights brighter than average, but they are also full of functions such as flashing, blinking, and brightness. The design allows for easy installation, although for the Halos and fog lights you will need to make some adjustments to fit them up.
Your LED lights are among the best headlights for jeep wrangler as they are certified for various standards such as the RoHS, CE, IP67, ISO9002. Whether you own a new or older model Jeep, you will be able to use these headlights. Check with your suppliers for the perfect headlight fit according to the age of your vehicle.
- The LED headlights have a power capacity of 50 Watts, Lumens output of between 3600 LM and 1800 LM for high and low beams;
- Waterproof with a rating of IP67;
- The Halo Angel Eyes are also controlled by Bluetooth and are compatible with the iPhone and Android (for timing function, music mode, flashing function, manual control – also offer a wide range of colors and features (brightness, flashing, blinking, etc.);
- Headlights are perfect for the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited four door or two door editions (2007 – 2016); Jeep Wrangler LJ Unlimited Edition (2004 – 2006); Jeep Wrangler TJ (1997 – 2006); Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler (1981 – 1995); and the Jeep CJ-7 (1976-1986);
- In your package you will get a pair of seven-inch RGB Headlights, a couple of four-inch RGB Fog Lights, one control wire harness, a pair of H4 to H13 adapter for the headlights.
Buying Guide: Things To Consider When Select Jeep Wrangler LED Headlight
When buying LED headlights and bulbs, there are some things you will need to take into consideration. When considered these factors make the difference between a good choice and a disastrous purchase.
Here, in no particular order, are the things you must look for when buying LED Headlights for your Jeep Wrangler:
Compliance with the law and standards
You need to confirm that the law permits the LED headlights you are about to buy for the road, and not only for display. Changing your lights requires you to replace the entire headlight and make sure that it complies with the requirements set out by the United States Department of Transportation (DOT), or the European standards of the E-Mark, CE, and RoHS.
The LED headlights to be purchased must be a perfect match to your Jeep Wrangler or other vehicles. Although headlights can match a range of vehicle models (such as h1, h3, h7), you will need to check to make sure you are making the right purchase. Consult your vehicle’s manual for your model number or check the number marked on the previous halogen headlights you wish to replace. You may even use a vehicle bulb finder to locate a matching headlight and bulbs.
Type of Bulbs
Every headlight should produce both low and high beams. While some headlights produce high and low beams with a single bulb (called a Dual Beam bulb), there are others that must use two bulbs to achieve this. The type of bulb you use will depend on your vehicle model. You can tell whether you need the dual beam bulb or two separate bulbs by what your original headlight came with. So, if your vehicle was equipped with a dual beam headlight, then you must use a dual beam bulb as replacements. Otherwise, you need two separate bulbs (an H1 and an H7) to provide the high and low beams you need. Because your vehicle’s wiring is not interchangeable, you cannot mix the two styles of headlights.
When you install the LED lights in your vehicle, you expect improved performance. It is true that the LED light performs much better than the halogen or HID headlights. That said, you would need to ensure that your LED headlight’s performance is maximized in the following ways
- The temperature – The performance of the LED bulb also depends on its temperature since LED bulbs are semiconductors. More light is produced when the LED is at a lower temperature. So, you must ensure that temperature is stable to allow the LED to generate continuous light for a longer lifespan.
- The Stability – Check their IP ratings, the higher the rating scores, the more waterproof they are.
How to Adjust Jeep Led Headlights
Once you have installed your new LED headlights, you may want to adjust them for the best performance.
Locate a flat surface to project your lights on. This surface may include the side of your house, your garage wall or the garage door. Ensure that your driveway or parking lot is also flat for the distance from your wall to around 25 feet back. Furthermore, you may conduct this adjustment during dusk or when it is darker so that you can see the pattern the lights will make. Check out our global marine renewable latest post.
You should be able to see the light beam as well as the two small adjustment screws located on the headlight ring. These adjustment screws are to change the vertical and horizontal directions of the headlights.
Get your Jeep as near as possible to the flat surface or wall and turn on the headlights. Use painter’s tape to mark in the shape of a cross the brightest spot of light created by your headlights. The mark could also be a lowercase “t” of a plus “+” sign.
Make sure that the marks are at the same distance apart from each other as your headlights are on your vehicle.
Reverse carefully for a distance of 25 feet from the flat surface or wall. Ensure that there is nothing behind you as you reverse. Another thing to ensure is to reverse straight without straying from your alignment. You may like Best tonneau cover review.
At 25 feet, stop and check the mark on the wall for where the center of your light beam hits your marks. Switch between your high and low beams and see the results. Your light should be just below the cross on the wall when the beam is low. With the high beam, your light should strike the cross directly (and not above it).
Use the adjustment screws to set the light beams up, down, left or tight until both headlights are aligned correctly with the mark on the wall.
Your decision to upgrade your Jeep’s headlights with the best wrangler LED headlights on the market is made much easier with our review and buying guide. From the recommended list of top performing LED headlights, you should be able to identify the lights that are most suitable for your vehicle. Whether your Jeep is an earlier model or a recent edition, you will find the right LED headlights for your Jeep. Not only would you save yourself the hassle of starting from scratch, but you will also save money by buying the best headlights for Jeep Wrangler recommended just for you.